2020 COMEBACK

Assalamualaikum,


For 2020 I promise myself to at least make 12 entry per year. hahaha. Sound simple but hard to manage. I would like to share about my traveling journey of course and some other things. So this is my first entry for this year. My last entry was on 2017. I will mix the language depend on the mood. Excuse my grammar since I already left the writing long time ago.

Welcome to My Blog! Yesterday I try using Wordpress but it kinda hard, so I just decide to use this blog again. hahaha. Anyone who knows how to make Ads Sense please roger me since I got some error during the setting. 😞

Stay tune for more update. hehehe.


Regards,

Syaf 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNITEN ( PUTRAJAYA) PART 2

CHORD PIANO - MAAFKAN AKU

CHORD PIANO - SETIA HUJUNG NYAWA