I'M SORRY







well, first for most.. i'm not sure what should i said..  i feel very bad.. this feeling is killing me..  it hurt me so bad.. i didn't mean to hurt you that way... i'm really sorry... 



aku x tau cmner nak tunjuk kata aku sayang kau.. mungkin dari gaya aku macam x peduli je.. hakikatnya lain daripada apa yang aku rasa... kadang2 bnda cmni susah nak diluahkan... susah nak ditunjukkan... maafkan aku untuk setiap pekara yang buat kau terluka... aku x bermaksud...





seriously, i'm so sorry..




i can't tell you how much mean to me.. my bad..






P/S :  maaflah..x dapat nak tulis banyak... air mata lagi laju dari tangan yang menaip... 





well... this is the first song that i sing for u.. huh??? enjoy.. 



:: fix you ::

This one of part lyrics that makes my tears down faster.. i'm sorry..  i love to hear this song when i feel sad..  sorry..



And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?



TEHEEE.. XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNITEN ( PUTRAJAYA) PART 2

CHORD PIANO - MAAFKAN AKU

UNITEN (PUTRAJAYA) PART I