SUCCESS :D




Alhamdullilah





Even everyone said that it just common achievement.. but i believe it is hard to get and need a lot of things to be done to make it reality.. Not everyone can get a good gred and marks.. so it is normal to be happy for their success.. 





well, i'm really proud with my two younger sister.. 



syamimi : 5A UPSR, 8A UPKK, 5A SRA 
straight A's for every big exam 

syazana : 8A1B PMR (B arabic)



congrats guys!! Hopefully this 2013 will be a sweet moments for my both parents..

Too many things happen in this year.. I got my SPM result and futher my study in UNITEN.. well, even it just an ordinary result.. It still make my mom and dad smile.. i feel grateful with that..

People always thought that if someone enter a IPTS it means that people doesn't get any other offer..
To be honestly, i got POLI Ungku Umar at Perak course Diploma in Mechi.. I also got Matrik Pahang in science for 1 years.. I got FIST under UNIKL and FIS under International university.. 

Before enter UNITEN, i fill my leisure time by going to KKM ( kolej komuniti Manjung) .. I took fashion and design course (sew).. I got a good pointer.. something that i never learn for the rest of my life before..  3.33 something.. well, i just learn to gain knowledge..

Then i decide to take Engineering.. 

I never thought it was hader and tough like this.. Well still trying doing my best.. 

"Pray for the Best and Prepare for The Worse" 

Alhamdullilah will end my Trimester 2 in foundation on this January

Still have 1 more trimester before enter Degree in Mechi in Mei 2014

May Allah ease everything for our family.. I love my Family damn much..






Our AIM is just to make OUR PARENTS proud with US 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNITEN ( PUTRAJAYA) PART 2

CHORD PIANO - MAAFKAN AKU

CHORD PIANO - SETIA HUJUNG NYAWA