GROW UP XD




well , today i would like to share some of  my picture from 2005 untill 2013  .. hahaha.. i think my height increase slowly while my weight increase so fast.. This is kind of nostalgic for me.. hew hew..  :D


"Memory remain "


When its difficult to decide, don't look too far in the future , just focus on tommorow.



i was years 4 in this picture.. which means i was 10 y/o (2005)




can you recognize which one is me?? hahaha..



This when i was form 2.. 14 y/o (2009)




This is on 2010 when i was form 3




This on 2011 when i was f4.. we had a camp.. i can see myself there.. hahaha..





Here is my class picture when i was form 4 (2011)




This on Eid in 2011 (f4) .. My G7S




This is on 2012 (F5) .. we had Maulidur Rasul event



this is on 2012 (f5) when i wear MPP uniform ..



SPM 2012 F5




After finish SPM.. My G7S.. 2012.. F5..




This is when i was at Kolej Komuniti Majung.. Jan - April 2013






UNITEN.. 1st semester.. (2013)
" Mei - Sept"

My section ( 3 and 2B )



section 2A and 2B







My girl classmate ( section 2B)





physic girl classmate




" "UNITEN semester 2 "
"Oct - Dec 2013"










For the 2nd semester i will take picture all of us as soon as possible.. well this semester got 3 or 4 girls include me..


" This is Grow Up Me"


" 2013 come to an End , May 2014 will be a best year for Us"



Comments

  1. You doesn't look much differents from all the pics, I mean I can still tell which one is you haha..

    Here's to never growing up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz.. boleh cam aku masa sek rendah ke?? hahahaha..naz aq bagitau..baru perasan.. :3 yeah.. never growing up.. hahaha..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNITEN ( PUTRAJAYA) PART 2

CHORD PIANO - MAAFKAN AKU

CHORD PIANO - SETIA HUJUNG NYAWA