INTERNSHIP TNBJ





 Hello guys, it been a year that i don't update my blog. Too busy with many activities and work. hahahaha. So my 3rd year end up well and now i only left 2 weeks for internship.

I'm doing my internship at TNB JANAMANJUNG in Boiler Maintenance Section as trainee. I gain a lot of knowledge and experience for 10 weeks and still got 2 weeks to go.

My tips about internship is you need to choose a place that you really love to work. So good luck and all the best. hahaha.

Tomorrow is my presentation for visiting lecturer.  Pray for me yeah! If i have some free time i will tell you guys about what we need when we want to apply place for internship.

Adios. Okey Dokey yo.

Comments

  1. samalah kita.... berhabuk blog.. Facebook ja jalan XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHORD PIANO - MAAFKAN AKU

CHORD PIANO - SETIA HUJUNG NYAWA

PERJALANAN HIDUP