Trimester 3



Bismillahirohmanirohim


It such a long time that i didn't write in my blog.. Maybe because too busy with New sem.. well . Alhamdullilah there is one more sem before i could continue my studies in Degree in Mechanical Engineering.. I'm getting scared because i think it will be hardest for me cause i'm the only girl in my class with a new guy friends.. There are so quite.. So i feel shy a bit to interact with them.. Common guys! my ex classmate just act like a normal even i'm the only girl in that class.. Don't make me feel akward..

Anyway, my parents told me to do as well as i can for this Trimester 3 so i can apply for YTN or MARA.. yeah! i'm really work hard on it.. but sometimes maybe there is no luck.. i think.. hahaha.. nevermind just doing my best.. DOA + USAHA + TAWAKAL.. 

For this trimester i quite busy cause i'm joining DEBAT.. well for the first time.. i thought it was very hard.. "actually untill now i feel that".. but it is okay.. i love new things.. Before this in primary and secondary school i just join BERCERITA, PANTUN, SAJAK, BAHASA BERMADAH, PIDATO and FORUM..
I love to talk.. i love when people listening to me.. but i'm not interested being a teacher, letcurer or same as that thing..  At first i thought it would be better if i continue my studies in "Sejarah Politik dan Strategi " maybe the effect of getting History A+ in SPM.. Anyway i just love History for no reason.. hmm..Then my parents didn't get along with my favour.. so i just end up by being engineer.. InsyaAllah.. "Baru foundi" ..

People say.. "Biar Mimpi jauh..Biar angan Besar.. Sebab Usaha pon perlu Berganda"

I wish I will be a better peron in this trimester and gain a lot of knowledge and improve my CGPA..hahaha..
nak SERIBU DAYA.. x nak SERIBU DALIH..


" BELAJAR RAJIN - RAJIN ITU KERJA KITA, BERJAYA ATAU TIDAK  JANGAN KACAU, ITU KERJA  ALLAH " 




I said to Allah: My sins are so many.
Allah said:'And who can forgive sins except Allah?'(3:135)

I said to Allah: Do not leave me.
Allah said:'So remember Me; I will remember you..'(2:152)

I said to Allah: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in Life.
Allah said:'And whoever fears Allah? He will make for him a way out.'(65:2)

I said to Allah: I have many dreams that I want to come True.
Allah said:''Call upon ME; I will respond you.'(40:60)

Alhamdulillah.. :')

Comments

  1. Last message from Allah really touch my heart.. TT^TT

    btw of course I remember you, hehehe XDD
    do your best okie hwaiting!!!

    hurm... if it was me might be awkward bit..
    I hope someone will speak with you so the surrounding might comfortable hehe...
    or you can start on you own talk with them >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the advice..hahaha.. insyaAllah i will :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNITEN ( PUTRAJAYA) PART 2

CHORD PIANO - MAAFKAN AKU

CHORD PIANO - SETIA HUJUNG NYAWA